South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

no amount of stars can describe how amzing this was :O

The Reward The Reward

No words can describe how good this was

Make my day Make my day

i loved it but he only thing was that the scribbles for somethings ruined it, i think for the spell there could have been alot more detail(easily) put too it that would make it so much better!! but other than that i loved it :)

Hellbenders - Meet Broly! Hellbenders - Meet Broly!

although the animation was very messy and unclean strokes , i found this verry funny and enjoyed the puns. The voices and the story line is what did it for me though :)

mrdadulence responds:

Well, i didn`t expect too good reviews for a first try! A;though you didn`t like the animation, you liked the story, and we should credit Tom for that! I didn`t have a thing to do with the sound. I just took it down and animated it without him knowing.

But still, you didn`t hate it so that did it for me :D

Superman Shits Superman Shits

how is this front paged? its not very "popular" with the rating of 1.83 stars, but ill give u above the average ;)

Pokemon XY: "Ghost Girl" Pokemon XY: "Ghost Girl"

awsome!!! love ur animation style, the only thing was the first scene where his foot goes out u can see the end of his leg XD its not off the stage , lol. good tho

The Chess Shot The Chess Shot

that was awsome i loved the backgrounds tho.

Diablo and Cain Diablo and Cain

pretty awsome man love the animation and character design :) keep going!!!

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

its pretty awsome and funny too, but i can see ur art style is exactly like gonzossm

Jigglypuff's Night Jigglypuff's Night

5 stars awsome animation and cute tooo!! :)